Selecting replacement windows can depend on a lot of preferences, such as your lifestyle, your budget and the proper aesthetic for your space. At Pella Windows and Doors, we always recommend an in-home consultation with our team to make sure that your new windows meet all your unique needs because there are several things that affect the cost of your replacement windows that are important to know about:
- Material – Pella Windows and Doors has a variety of window pane materials that can match your needs. Fiberglass, wood and vinyl windows all offer different benefits, and offer different price points. The best way to choose which material is best for your home is to visit us in our South Portland showroom and take a closer look at all your options.
- Installation requirements – Sometimes homeowners get so caught up in picking the best type of replacement windows that they forget about the costs linked to the installation process. Expert installation is the ideal way to deliver a safe, effective and proper window installation process.
- Features and options – Special features all have additional costs. As an example, particular window shapes or fixtures, or whether you need single- or double-hung windows can impact the price. Make sure to consider that when you are perusing window selections.
- Number of replacement windows – Obviously, replacing a single window will be less expensive than replacing multiple windows in an entire room, or especially all of the windows in your home. However, some manufacturers provide promotions that help make it more cost efficient to replace more windows at once.
- Style preference – As we have already stated, your windows should represent your individual preferences and the unique style of your house. Choose the best style of window for you and your budget.
These are just five factors to think about when determining the overall cost of your window replacements. Budgets are key and these things will help you start thinking about costs and preferences to make the window searching and installation process easier. The best way to decide on replacement windows is by coming to our South Portland showroom to look at your options, or getting an in-home consultation from our Pella Windows and Doors experts by scheduling an appointment online or giving us a call at 207-253-1856.